RetroArch 1.9.0

Moderators: kirk, jamesbond, p310don, JakeSFR, step, Forum moderators

jamesbond

RetroArch 1.9.0

Post by jamesbond »

... is now available on the repo. Available as package in gslapt or as SFS in sfs-manager. Note that if you use the SFS, you may need to install certain dependencies (check what they are using gslapt).
Enjoy.

PS: In addition to RetroArch we have a few other emulators too, check them out if you're into these sort of things.
m1k3

Re: RetroArch 1.9.0

Post by m1k3 »

Thanks, James - this looks awesome! Although for some reason the core list isn't updating for me. Perhaps it's a firewall thing?
m1k3

Post by m1k3 »

Nevermind! Please disregard my comment above. I thought it would download the list automatically when I clicked on "Download a Core" but it looks like one needs to update the core info files first in the Online Updater menu.
jamesbond

Post by jamesbond »

@m1k3, all the cores that I can build is included in /usr/share/retroarch/cores.

I'm not even sure that "download cores" work ... the last time I tried it didn't work (hence why I built all of them, and why the package is so large).

Also, I received your PM. Will reply to you back shortly.
m1k3

Post by m1k3 »

I got the core download to work once I updated the core list file. It's probably similar to downloading a server or package list for a package manager.

Return to “Software”