Another step forward in Intelligent Home Designs

Clarity

Another step forward in Intelligent Home Designs

Post by Clarity »

for the past dozen years, I have been a smart device user. It started with:

• LG's Google TV (2013)

• Google's Home Smart Speaker

• BestBuy's Google Home Smart Speaker with Battery making this unit portable within my wifi signal

• Lenovo's Google Home Smart Display

Coupled with strategically placed cameras, lights, appliances, locks; a home becomes, reasonably, intelligent.

All of these center around an Android framework.

For past several years, I have replaced ALL VGA/DVI displays in favor of smart TVs for OS use. In this use, I have a PC that provides an excellent viewing platform for the limited things I continue to do. And, the TV's display doubles for both broadcast content, and PC accessed content and use.

This arrangement and the intelligence it provides is a bit much for many non-technical people.

But this intelligence is about to see a major upgrade. This Tom's Report, if it becomes available to customers, has the grave potential of new TV envisioning for users. Review for yourself: "Google HOME TV Central"

Then, you imagine a TV with a camera (remember Laptops/AIOs components) that recognizes you and talks with you as it carries out your commands in home controls and actions; as well as your connections to all broadcast media when directed to. The need for a TV remote could/will vanish in the future. AND for those who continue to type information, merely connect a keyboard-mouse and enjoy the old world and new world on interactions with devices.

This home ability at our fingertips was unheard of even in the year 1999-2000. All of this in the span of the ages of your oldest grandkids.

A HOME Central control that I talk to control, add, change, or remove its intelligence by either directions to it OR in "Conversation" with it!

WOW!

Return to “Off-Topic Area”