Fossapup64-9.5 Still Running apt_sfs_load_fossa_amd64.sfs

Moderator: Forum moderators

rockedge
Site Admin

Fossapup64-9.5 Still Running apt_sfs_load_fossa_amd64.sfs

Post by rockedge »

@wiak Remember the Fossapup64 that I outfitted with apt_sfs_load_fossa_amd64.sfs? Just updated the entire system including Zoneminder successfully. Then ran the script that removes the systemd and restores the Puppy Linux mechanism for poweroff and reboot.

This system was set up in Feb. 2021 and is now still running very well with the most recent system upgrade using APT package manager. It had been a long time since I booted into it but everything is running and updated the browsers. nice.

Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg (37.19 KiB) Viewed 606 times
wiak

Re: Fossapup64-9.5 Still Running apt_sfs_load_fossa_amd64.sfs

Post by wiak »

rockedge wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 5:41 pm

@wiak Remember the Fossapup64 that I outfitted with apt_sfs_load_fossa_amd64.sfs? Just updated the entire system including Zoneminder successfully. Then ran the script that removes the systemd and restores the Puppy Linux mechanism for poweroff and reboot.

This system was set up in Feb. 2021 and is now still running very well with the most recent system upgrade using APT package manager. It had been a long time since I booted into it but everything is running and updated the browsers. nice.

Screenshot.jpg

Oh. Amazing really... ;-)

https://www.tinylinux.info/
DOWNLOAD wd_multi for hundreds of 'distros' at your fingertips: viewtopic.php?p=99154#p99154
Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

Return to “Specialized”