SOURCEFORGE info

Moderator: Forum moderators

pp4mnklinux

SOURCEFORGE info

Post by pp4mnklinux »

https://sourceforge.net/projects/f96ce-xfce-fusilli/

Puppy Linux F96CE_XFCE_Fusilli 4.4 is an exceptional and user-friendly operating system that seamlessly blends power and simplicity, offering an unparalleled computing experience. Designed with efficiency in mind, this lightweight distribution boasts the XFCE desktop environment, providing a perfect balance between functionality and resource conservation.

Thanks everybody for your support and help to make this distro one of the first results when searching in english but specially in spanish, russian, italian, hungarian...

Your comments are always welcome

9to5linux youtube comment at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ZAX01w944

Spanish.-

Puppy Linux F96CE_XFCE_FUSILLI 4.4 is un sistema operativo excepcional y amigable con el usuario que hace un mix entre poder y simplicidad ofreciendo una inigualable experiencia computacional. Diseñado teniendo la eficiencia en mente, esta distribución ligera ofrece también un escritorio XFCE, dando un equilibrio perfecto entre funcionalidad y uso de recursos.

Gracias a todo el mundo por su ayuda y soporte para hacer esta distro uno de los primeros resultados cuando buscando en inglés, pero especialmente en español, ruso, italiano, húngaro...

Sus comentarios son siempre bienvenidos.

Attachments
1.png
1.png (129.06 KiB) Viewed 14844 times

~

F96CE_XFCE_FUSILLI ====> https://puppyxfcefusilli.wordpress.com/

tosim

Re: SOURCEFORGE info

Post by tosim »

As I've posted awhile back, this is a very, very good distro. Have any updates been done, or are being considered?
Thanks again, to you, and Nilson Morales, and the others, for this distro.

nilsonmorales

Re: SOURCEFORGE info

Post by nilsonmorales »

Tosim Hello and thank you very much for your comment, this puppy is only a puppy with the fusilli and rotini binaries and a couple of modifications to xfce, but the heart is an F96CE-4, and no, I do not plan to make more updates to this version of puppy since they are only aesthetic in nature, what I can tell you is that there is another puppy with another kernel that josejp2424 and I worked on and it is a devuan variable with fusilli that is a little more polished than F96, I could say that it is the younger sister, it's in beta status but it's the one I currently use viewtopic.php?p=107188&hilit=devuanpup+fusilli#p107188 it takes a long time to make a version that is visibly attractive, well at least from my point of view, and I try to copy a little from here and there, for the moment I am very happy modifying jwm since I have been using puppy for 10 years and I had never liked jwm+rox... until today, here I leave you the link and if you can, give me your honest opinion.
viewtopic.php?p=120475#p120475
thank you and keep reading us
--google translate--

Return to “F96CE-XFCE-FUSILLI”