some android questions

boof

some android questions

Post by boof »

for android 11::
Need an automatic delay, then answer ALL incoming calls as ringtime is short and phone often too far away, many private callers. do not want voice triggering. must have spkrfone option.

android 8.1.0
want to watch streamed stuff in VR. have pro-vr headset, want to use it. even stuff on anydesk/similar via my LAN wifi.
i don't know how to do it. plenty of fone to tv apps, bugger all tv to fone. can't search wheat from chaff as search engine settings too coarse/inclusive.
thx

ozsouth

Re: some android questions

Post by ozsouth »

@boof - re- ring time. I know 'Belong' (Australia) have a long code to dial in & increase ringtime from 15 to 30 sec. Other providers may have similar. It is possible to get a lanyard phone-holder if that would help.

boof

Re: some android questions

Post by boof »

thx, i have that belong number. i can use speakerfone up to 5m away easily. my hands are often too full to get to my fone easily.
see Patrick's Law--<Murphy was an optimist.>. after a lifetimes' harsh experience, i am a devout believer.

FACT.
Murphy was an assistant to a NASA scientist experimenting with g forces on humans. he used a speeding railcar over water with adjustable paddles to decelerate quickly. . first test, strapped in, Murphy connected the 19 unmarked polarised sensors, all reversed, so zero readings. hence the original saying < if there's more than one way of doing something, it will be done wrong.> whether Murphy made the mistake and copied it, or made 19 mistakes in a row we don't know,, but he is forever remembered/reveered for the his contribution to the laws of probability. Patrick is a fictional latecomer to reinforce the <law>. i have experienced/seen the adverse effects of this law so often i am compelled to believe it true, despite the loud denials from the laws of probability adherents and more rational minds.

Readers Digest 196? OR 197?

Return to “Off-Topic Area”