Puppy-Myga iso test for Amiga users

Moderator: Forum moderators

bilou

Puppy-Myga iso test for Amiga users

Post by bilou »

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to thank everyone who answered my questions, puppy is new to me. I really enjoyed working on it.
So what is puppy-Miga.
It's a small iso with FS-UAE, Amiberry and two Amiga distributions with games. You have a taskbar which allows you to quickly launch your Amiga distributions or emulators to create your configurations.
I created configurations for certain distributions not present in the ISO, it's up to you to download them or add your own.
You can launch your Amiga systems directly at launch, by copying/pasting your .desktop into autostart.
With Amiberry you can use Host-run to launch native Linux applications, directly from your Amiga systems.
I made a short video to show you how to launch an ISO from VirtualBox, create a USB key, do a remaster and a little test of TinyLauncher and Xbench present in the ISO.
It's in French but very easy to follow on video. The sound cracks a little at the start of the video.
Thank you all puppy Linux is really very good, thank you devs, and to you members of this forum. Without you this ISO does not exist.
Good test for those who want to test.
Download link: https://kdrive.infomaniak.com/app/share ... e1033f28f1

Last edited by bilou on Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikeslr

Re: Puppy-Myga iso test for Amiga users

Post by mikeslr »

Congratulations, bilou, on your creation. :thumbup:

Moderators: rather than having it buried in the Fossapup64 Section, I suggest this Thread be moved to its own Section, perhaps here, https://www.forum.puppylinux.com/viewforum.php?f=120: Puppy Derivatives>Specialized.

Moreover, as it is rather unique and would be of value to those desiring its capabilities, may I suggest that once moved, a specific post in the Announcements Section, https://www.forum.puppylinux.com/viewforum.php?f=179 with a link to its Opening Post be published.

bigpup

Post by bigpup »

Where is the download link for the ISO?

Forum Global Moderator
The things you do not tell us, are usually the clue to fixing the problem.
When I was a kid, I wanted to be older.
This is not what I expected :o

Jasper

Post by Jasper »

The ISO is available to download from here ( 2.1GB ):

https://kdrive.infomaniak.com/app/share ... 1/files/13

bilou

Post by bilou »

Thank you so much

pp4mnklinux

Post by pp4mnklinux »

Hi @bilou , good work and congrats for it.

I like the way fusilli help people to use an attractive puppy, as you surely know, we work on a distro with this characteristics (f96ce_xfce_fusilli) and I see a lot of characteristics in common between both of them.

So as I said, my sincere congrats for your creation.

Have a nice day.

CHEERS.

p.d.- Only a question, for curiosity, is it possible you worked on f96ce_xfce_fusilli derivative or all the similarities are pure casuality ?

Plz, don't consider this question "offensive", we are really proud if you used our distro, its only to know if we are working with our brains connected , haha, or you were being helped a little by it.

-------------------------- EDITED---------------------------

I saw the vid, so this final question is answered (image 14, image 15).- You base your system in F96CE_XFCE_FUSILLI (VID CAPTS) previously based on F96CE.

As i said, we are proud you find our distribution helpful for you (as an observation, you can mention it... ;)

Another question.- YOUR DISTRO IS MYGA or MIGA ??? You used Both terms to refer to it

Have a nice day, my friend.-

Return to “Specialized”